Easton Coach Company transports over 1.5 million senior citizens, Medicaid recipients and individuals with disabilities through its paratransit operations. Easton Coach Company’s primary objectives include passenger safety and mobility. Our convenient, door-to-door paratransit services for seniors and individuals with disabilities reinforce Easton Coach Company’s commitment to safe, accessible and reliable transit. We are always looking for qualified members to join our team!
Easton Coach Company is NOW HIRING Full and Part-time NON-CDL Drivers! Openings include full and part-time Non-CDL Drivers. *No experience required*
- Transporting passengers as listed on a driver manifest, which includes designated pick-up and drop-off locations and times
- Maintaining a secure environment for passengers
- Exercising patience and sensitivity toward all passengers and practices professionalism
- Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- Valid Class C Driver’s License
- Safe driving history
- Age 21 +
- Must Pass a DOT Physical and Drug Test
Location: 1200 Conroy Place, Easton, PA 18040 (Rear of building).