Carrie Underwood revealed via an Instagram video on Aug. 19 the titles of the 13 songs featured on her upcoming sixth album, Cry Pretty, which drops on Sept. 14.
“Can’t wait to share these songs with you on September 14th!!! #CryPretty,” said Carrie in the post.
The album’s title track and lead single, which Carrie co-wrote with Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna and Liz Rose, is currently No. 12 on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart after 18 weeks. In addition, “The Champion,” which features Ludacris and was used in coverage of both Super Bowl 52 and the 2018 Winter Olympics, is included on the album as a bonus track.
Carrie co-wrote nine songs on the new album, which she co-produced with David Garcia.
The new record will be Carrie’s first since 2015’s Storyteller, which spawned hits such as “Smoke Break,” “Heartbeat,” “Church Bells” and “Dirty Laundry.”
Cry Pretty Track Listing
- “Cry Pretty” (Carrie Underwood, Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Liz Rose)
- “Ghosts On the Stereo” (Hillary Lindsey, Tom Douglas, Andrew Dorff)
- “Low” (Carrie Underwood, David Garcia, Hillary Lindsey)
- “Backsliding” (Carrie Underwood, David Garcia, Hillary Lindsey)
- “Southbound” (Carrie Underwood, David Garcia, Josh Miller)
- “That Song That We Used To Make Love To” (Hillary Lindsey, Jason Evigan)
- “Drinking Alone” (Carrie Underwood, David Garcia, Brett James)
- “The Bullet” (Marc Beeson, Andy Albert, Allen Shamblin)
- “Spinning Bottles” (Carrie Underwood, David Garcia, Hillary Lindsey)
- “Love Wins” (Carrie Underwood, David Garcia, Brett James)
- “End Up With You” (Hillary Lindsey, Brett McLaughlin, Will Weatherly)
- “Kingdom” (Carrie Underwood, Chris DeStefano, Dave Barnes)
- “The Champion” feat. Ludacris Bonus Track (Carrie Underwood, Brett James, Chris DeStefano, Ludacris)
photo by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com